Assisted Living Facilities & Independent Living Communities
Guardian Pharmacy of Indiana has a local team of dedicated professionals committed to providing excellent customer care. Our team consists of pharmacists, certified pharmacy technicians, billing experts, data entry specialists and delivery drivers. We provide several service features that benefit our care providing customers and their residents.
Some of these services include:
- 24/7 access to one of our pharmacists
- Specialized medication packaging
- Online Continuing Education (CEUs)
- On site Consultant Pharmacist visits and education
- State pre-surveys
- Up-to-date Medication Administration Records (MARs)
- Customer Care Representative managing PA’s and non-covered medications
- Medicare Part D consultation and education
- Medication destruction services
- Itemized invoices and local dedicated billing team
- Significant reporting capabilities such as: cost recaps by patient, by drug, by wing or by floor, etc.
- 7-day Short cycle
- Anniversary fill
- Free delivery
Medications can be provided in bubble packs, multi-dose strip packs, or vials.
We use the Docutrack paperless system in our pharmacy. Removing paper from the pharmacy creates a more productive workflow and enables flawless audits and superior customer service. All documents are easily accessible to all staff members, reducing the time required to pull documentation for patients, doctors, and facilities.
Guardian Pharmacy is a supporting member of Indiana Assisted Living Association.