Guardian Pharmacy of Indiana is pleased to provide continuing education to our customers
We combine the spirit of a local pharmacy with the technology and resources of a national healthcare organization to support the unique business objectives of each facility, large or small. To help facility staff meet constantly changing technology requirements, medication delivery systems, and state and federal regulations, our pharmacy representatives provide onsite customized professional development programs and in-services. Our pharmacy staff is a resource that our customers can use to keep abreast of changes and to maintain the highest level of care for their residents. See links below for more information.
Take Unlimited Courses and CEUs
It is our pleasure to serve health care and medical workers who make a difference in the lives of others. We provide Certified Continuing Education Units for:
- Nursing Home Adminsitrators
- Assisted Living Administrators
- Physical Therapists
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Senior Care Administrators
Getting started with Online CEUs is easy.
- Visit our CEU Portal.
- Contact Kevin Kleva for an invitation code (by email or by phone at (317) 670-7885)
- Fill in new-user information
- Take the courses
- Receive certification of completion by mail