Guardian Pharmacy of Indiana, in Indianapolis, is 100% dedicated to serving nursing homes, assisted living communities, group homes, and behavioral health facilities. Everything about our pharmacy — our experienced staff, our technology, our systems, our packaging, our reporting capabilities — all of these reflect our dedication to this market. We are compassionate partners with our homes, assisting them in delivering healthcare excellence.
We are locally managed and part of the Guardian family of long-term care pharmacies, the third largest long-term care pharmacy group in the nation. Partnering with Guardian provides us with significant buying power and access to additional technology and expertise. We share industry information and daily learning experiences with 21 other Guardian long-term care pharmacies.
At Guardian Pharmacy we clearly understand the importance of being the most responsive long-term care pharmacy. Our customers and the residents they serve will benefit from a relationship with us in the following ways:
- Direct access to your specific data-entry pharmacy technician via multiple, reliable forms of communication, including live internet access
- Medication orders filled, checked and delivered professionally, accurately and courteously, consistently eliminating any pharmacy-created burden on caregivers
- Timely communication with dignity and respect from every associate of Guardian Pharmacy — every call, every issue, every script
- Most importantly, Guardian will partner with the caregivers and staff at our customer homes and communities, recognizing our role in their ability to provide the highest possible care to their patients
We live by our Customer Bill of Rights
Our facilities, their residents, and the residents’ families have the right to expect:
- Careful attention to the details of every prescription, including accurate medication review and dispensing
- Professional, courteous, caring and trustworthy employees every time they call the pharmacy
- Pharmacy staff to be knowledgeable and to use the best tools to provide prompt, helpful service and support
- Timely delivery of medications
- Detailed, accurate billing and correct submittal to their insurance plans
- Their pharmacy to maintain accurate medication records and uphold the patient’s right to privacy
We would like an opportunity to partner with your facility as you care for long term-care residents. To meet with our management team and/ or schedule an onsite visit, please contact us.